March 31 USDA Stocks/Acres Report
- March 31, 2023
- ADMIS Research Team
- Follow us on Twitter @ADMISI_Ltd
STOCKS/ACRES REPORT HIGHLIGHTS
- Report is bullish Soybeans
- Corn acres may be too high
- Nothing new for Wheat acres
- USDA estimated US March 1 corn stocks near 7,401 mil bu vs 7,470 expected and 7,758 ly
- USDA estimated US March 1 soybean stocks near 1,685 mil bu vs 1,742 expected and 1,932 ly
- USDA estimated US March 1 wheat stocks near 946 mil bu vs 934 expected and 1,029 ly
- USDA estimated US 2023 corn acres near 91.99 Vs 90.88 expected and 91.0 Forum and 88.58 ly
- USDA estimated US 2023 soybean acres near 87.50 vs 88.42 expected and 87.5 Forum and 87.45 ly
- USDA estimated US 2023 all wheat acres near 49.85 vs 48.85 expected and 49.5 Forum and 45.73 ly
- USDA estimated US 2023 cotton acres near 11.25 vs 11.21 expected and 10.9 Forum and 13.76 ly
Risk Warning: Investments in Equities, Contracts for Difference (CFDs) in any instrument, Futures, Options, Derivatives and Foreign Exchange can fluctuate in value. Investors should therefore be aware that they may not realise the initial amount invested and may incur additional liabilities. These investments may be subject to above average financial risk of loss. Investors should consider their financial circumstances, investment experience and if it is appropriate to invest. If necessary, seek independent financial advice.
ADM Investor Services International Limited, registered in England No. 2547805, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority [FRN 148474] and is a member of the London Stock Exchange. Registered office: 3rd Floor, The Minster Building, 21 Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7AG.
A subsidiary of Archer Daniels Midland Company.
© 2021 ADM Investor Services International Limited.
Futures and options trading involve significant risk of loss and may not be suitable for everyone. Therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. The information and comments contained herein is provided by ADMIS and in no way should be construed to be information provided by ADM. The author of this report did not have a financial interest in any of the contracts discussed in this report at the time the report was prepared. The information provided is designed to assist in your analysis and evaluation of the futures and options markets. However, any decisions you may make to buy, sell or hold a futures or options position on such research are entirely your own and not in any way deemed to be endorsed by or attributed to ADMIS. Copyright ADM Investor Services, Inc.