SUPPLY/DEMAND REPORT HIGHLIGHTS
- Report neutral Corn and Soybeans, bearish Wheat
- Most Numbers in line with trade estimates
- USDA estimated US corn yield at 175.1 vs 175.5 expected and 177.5 in July
- USDA estimated US soybean yield at 50.9 vs 51.3 expected and 52.0 in July
- USDA estimated US corn crop at 15,111 vs 15,135 expected and 15,320 in July
- USDA estimated US soybean crop at 4,205 vs 4,246 expected and 4,300 in July
- USDA estimated US wheat crop at 1,734 vs 1,739 expected and 1,739 in July
- USDA estimated US 2023/24 corn carryout at 2,202 vs 2,168 expected and 2,262 in July
- USDA estimated US 2023/24 soybean carryout at 245 vs 267 expected and 300 in July
- USDA estimated US 2023/24 wheat carryout at 615 vs 598 expected and 592 in July
Risk Warning: Investments in Equities, Contracts for Difference (CFDs) in any instrument, Futures, Options, Derivatives and Foreign Exchange can fluctuate in value. Investors should therefore be aware that they may not realise the initial amount invested and may incur additional liabilities. These investments may be subject to above average financial risk of loss. Investors should consider their financial circumstances, investment experience and if it is appropriate to invest. If necessary, seek independent financial advice.
ADM Investor Services International Limited, registered in England No. 2547805, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority [FRN 148474] and is a member of the London Stock Exchange. Registered office: 3rd Floor, The Minster Building, 21 Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7AG.
A subsidiary of Archer Daniels Midland Company.
© 2021 ADM Investor Services International Limited.
Futures and options trading involve significant risk of loss and may not be suitable for everyone. Therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. The information and comments contained herein is provided by ADMIS and in no way should be construed to be information provided by ADM. The author of this report did not have a financial interest in any of the contracts discussed in this report at the time the report was prepared. The information provided is designed to assist in your analysis and evaluation of the futures and options markets. However, any decisions you may make to buy, sell or hold a futures or options position on such research are entirely your own and not in any way deemed to be endorsed by or attributed to ADMIS. Copyright ADM Investor Services, Inc.